Robotic Process Automation: The Dawn Of Unlimited Intelligence
Assistant bots are developing so rapidly that they’re quickly moving from business automation to becoming an integral adjunct to the human mind.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the simplest way to get started with AI.1
In 2 years, 25% of employees will use a digital assistant every day.2
The development of assistant bots will kick into high gear when their power is boosted by other intelligent technologies:
The next bot generation
- As intelligent RPA improves, we will see an entirely new generation of software bots emerge that supercharge human intelligence.
- Intelligent assistant bots will become the brains behind supply chains that run and improve on their own.
- Employees will eventually have access to an inexhaustible reservoir of knowledge.
- Our shared intelligence is what futurist Ray Kurzweil terms “neo-cortexes in the cloud.”
- Eventually, there might be no separation between individual and shared intelligence.
- This would enable the “Singularity,” the point at which artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence, then accelerate beyond us exponentially.
- MIT’s Media Lab’s Fluid Interfaces research group is working on projects that blend human senses with external devices to erase the barrier between human and computer.
Download the executive brief Robotic Process Automation: The Dawn of Unlimited Intelligence.
Read the full article How Today’s Robotic Processes Will Spark Tomorrow’s Digital Assistants.